About Us

Welcome to one of the New Jersey Department of Community Affairs’ (DCA) Service Portals. Our Service Portals provide secure online access to web-based applications.

Through this portal you may access either the Notice of Intention to Foreclose or Landscape Irrigation Certification systems.

Each of these applications requires users to register in order to use the systems. If you are a first-time user of either system, please click the First Time User button and register. If you have already registered, please click the Returning User button and login to the appropriate application.

Forclosure Notification Tile

The Notice of Intent to Foreclose (NOIF) on residential properties. P.L. 2019, Chapter 134, requires residential mortgage lenders to report Notices of Intent to Foreclose to the State when Notices are sent to residential mortgage debtors.

This portal is designed for loan servicers and those working on behalf of, to report the required information to the State. It is also designed to provide read only access to Counties, Municipalities and State Agencies to the reported data that fall within their jurisdiction.

If you do not have an account in the NOIF system, click the First Time User button to complete an access request. Please familiarize yourself with the User Guide before requesting system access or submitting Notices.

Returning User First Time User
Landscape Irrigation Tile

The Landscape Irrigation Contractor Certification program is managed by the Division of Codes and Standards within the New Jersey Department of Community Affairs. This program ensures that certified professionals have both the required training and work experience to properly install, alter or repair irrigation systems.

Through this website: Landscape irrigation professionals can apply for, renew and print their certifications along with reporting continuing education credits needed to renew a certification. Businesses can apply for a business permit and manage their designated certificate holder as well as renew and print their business permits. Course providers can submit courses for approval for the issuance of continuing educational credits.